Five members of the Minisink Valley High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Club are advancing to state competition after their outstanding performances at the recent FBLA District 3N spring meeting.
- Naomi Hernandez: 1st place in Computer Problem Solving
- Jada Vail: 1st place in Public Speaking
- Freddie Gadol: 2nd place in Sports Management
- Julia Drake: 3rd place in Accounting
- Nataly Pena: 3rd place in Introduction to Public Speaking
- Jada Vail: 4th place in Business Calculations
- Freddie Gadol: 4th place in Job Interview
The spring meeting was the first round of New York State FBLA competition, where Minisink Valley FBLA students competed in business-related events against other schools.
“Minisink Valley will look to continue their great performance in FBLA competitive events at the upcoming State Leadership Conference,” said advisor Seth Johnson.
FBLA is the high school division of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. FBLA helps high school students prepare for careers in business through academic competitions leadership development, and educational programs