Senior Ball information and guidelines
The 2021 Senior Ball will be held Friday, May 21 at The Meadowbrook located at 1 Meadowbrook Road, New Windsor. The Ball will be from 4 to 7 p.m. or 8 to 11 p.m. Please make arrangements to be picked up at the end of the Ball you are attending.
Senior Ball COVID-19 restrictions
1. Ball is only open to SENIORS, no guests will be permitted.
2. Per the venue, you must have a negative COVID-19 test within three days of the Ball and must bring test results to Ball.
3. Per the venue, you cannot be admitted to Ball without showing your negative COVID test results.
4. Dancing will limited.
5. Masks must be worn at all times except when eating.
- Tickets will go on sale on Friday, April 16 to Friday, April 23 at Noon. Tickets will be sold online at: Seat Yourself-Link to be provided to seniors via email
Maximum number of students per table is six.
- Due to COVID-`19 restrictions, we will be offering two seatings. The first one will be 4 to 7 p.m. and then 8 to 11 p.m. If we do not have enough students for two seatings, the Ball will be changed to one seating only from 6 to 10 p.m. If we do not have the minimum number required by the venue to hold an event, the Ball could be cancelled.
- Once ticket sales are completed we will know if we have enough students to run the Ball. If not, refunds will be given. On Monday, April 26, we will email everyone who has signed up to inform you if the Ball will happen.
- Only Minisink SENIORS may attend Ball and tickets are $55 each.
NOTE: The school will not be responsible for any money spent on tickets or clothing if a student forfeits his/her right to attend the event, breaks a school rule, resulting in an out-of-school suspension, or is banned from the ball for any reason.
If a students leave the Ball for any reason, they will not be readmitted. Students are reminded to bring personal items with them when they first enter.
The Senior Ball is a very special and memorable occasion for all. We wish you a safe and happy evening and we thank you for your support and understanding of our reasonable expectations.