The high school’s FBLA is holding its Second Annual School Supplies Drive through Aug. 15 and is seeking donations from the community.
Supplies can be dropped off at the high school and will be distributed Aug. 25 and 26. More details will follow.
Suggested items to donate:
- Composition/spiral notebooks (simple, no designs or pictures)
- 3 ring binders (1-3 inch), flexible or durable
- Loose Leaf paper (wide or college ruled)
- Pencils (regular or mechanical)
- Pens (ballpoint only)
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers (preferably packs of 12-24, nothing larger)
- Sticky notes
- Highlighters (packs of 1,2,3 or 4, nothing larger)
- Folders (simple, preferably no designs or pictures, plastic or paper)
- Tab dividers
To learn more, email Advisor Seth Johnson at: firstname.lastname@example.org.