The Orange County School Boards Association invites people interested in serving on their local Board of Education to attend its “Prospective School Board Member Workshop” and learn about the roles, responsibilities, and realities of school board service.
- In-person: Saturday, March 12 from 9 to 11 a.m. OR
- Virtually: Tuesday, March 22, from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Legal and practical qualifications for serving on a school board
- Roles and responsibilities of a school board member
- Time commitment & types of decisions made by school boards
This free workshop is offered by OCSBA as a community service.
Reservations are required by Wednesday, March 16.. To register, email: email@example.com A Zoom link and materials will be emailed prior to the selected meeting date.