The district has confirmed the following positive COVID-19 cases today, Jan. 4.
Please note: These cases happened during the district’s Winter Break.
- Middle School: One staff member; no action required.
- Otisville Elementary: One staff member; no action required.
- High School: One student; no action required.
- Central Office: One staff member; no action required.
- Transportation Department: One staff member; contact tracing was immediately completed. If you did not receive a message, you are not believed to have a risk of exposure. Anyone who was exposed to these individuals is mandated to quarantine for 14 days from the last exposure date.
This is another opportunity for me to remind everyone of the following:
- Avoid large gatherings.
- Wear masks.
- Wash your hands
Thank you for your attention to this important information. The health, safety, and well-being of our school community remains our top priority.
Brian C. Monahan