Welcome Class of 2034!
Minisink Valley’s Kindergarten registration process will begin with the distribution of registration materials on March 8.
Completed packets should be returned, as noted below, by April 16.
Process for Otisville Elementary:
- Packets mailed out: March 8
- Return of packets: Due to Diane Super, District Registrar by April 16
- Packets can be dropped off in the black mailbox located outside of the Central Administration Offices on the main campus, or mailed to: Diane Super, District Registrar; Minisink Valley Central School District ; P.O. Box 217; Slate Hill, N.Y. 10973
- Virtual Incoming Kindergarten Orientation: Date to be determined, information will follow.
- Kindergarten Screening dates: June 29, June 30 and July 1
- COVID-19 compliant screening will be in person at the Otisville Elementary School and more information will be sent out with regard to the time of your child’s screening.
Process for Minisink Valley Elementary School:
- Packets mailed out:– March 8
- Return of packets: due to Minisink Valley Elementary School by April 16
- Packets can be mailed to: 2320 Rte 6 Slate Hill, N.Y. 10973
- Packets can be dropped off to the Elementary School greeter between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Virtual In-coming Kindergarten Orientation: Date to be determined
- Kindergarten Screening dates: June 28, June 29, June 30, and July 1.
- COVID-19 complaint screening will be in person at Minisink Valley Elementary School. Directions as to how this will take place will be in the Kindergarten Packet being mailed home.
To learn more, contact your child’s school.