Minisink Valley Project Graduation is an All-Night Alcohol and Drug Free Celebration for graduating high school seniors. Through the combined efforts of volunteers, our school administration, businesses, and organizations in the surrounding areas, our graduates are provided with a safe and memorable evening on graduation night each year.
This year’s Class of 2022 graduation celebration will be held on Friday, June 24 from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. at Minisink Valley High School.
There is a considerable cost for an event such as this, but through the years, it has always been an amazing success. Our All-Night Celebration has continually kept between 300 and 400 graduates safe on campus with the support and many generous donations from our community and businesses such as yours. The committee relies solely on donations, fundraisers, and contributions from our community.
March 12: Annual Tricky Tray at Minisink Valley High School, calling 6:30 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m.
Please consider donating a themed basket, gift card/gift certificate, or perhaps a monetary donation to help raise funds for the Class of 2022. This is a fantastic cause and keeps our young graduates safe and off the road on graduation night. In return for your donation, you get a wonderful way to advertise your business for free.
- Restaurants and shops: A gift certificate of $25 or more will bring return business to you.
- Deli: A gift certificate for a sandwich, chips, and a drink attracts customers.
- Pizzeria: A gift certificate for a pizza pie or a dinner for two brings in new business
- Sports, entertainment and theme parks: Complimentary tickets for a family fun Pack for four!
- Offices, businesses and organizations: Invite your staff to help make a themed basket (it’s a great team building activity) or perhaps consider taking up a collection for a monetary donation.
Please label your contribution with the name and address of your business or organization and feel free to include your business card. If you are a local business or organization, would be happy to pick up your donation in person. Please send an email with the subject, “PG donation — Class of 2022,” to request pick-up arrangements.
- Donations are due by Friday, March 4.
- Checks can be made payable to: Minisink Project Graduation
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 92 Slate Hill, N.Y., 10973
- To contact us, email: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity.
The Minisink Valley High School Project Graduation Class of 2022 Committee