Congratulations to the following high school students for being recognized by the Orange County Youth Bureau during the recent 40th annual Orange County Executive’s Youth and Adult Awards Program.
“You are all being honored because of your hard work and commitment to going above and beyond to inspire others,” said Mr. Neuhaus. “You have displayed amazing strength in the face of challenges, touched the lives of others by serving as role models to your peers, and influenced positive change in our community. Your leadership, dedication, and motivation are remarkable and help to make Orange County a better place for people of all ages.”
- Andy Cesarz, Outstanding Leadership/Volunteerism/Citizenship Award, grades 9-12
- Austin Gurda, Outstanding Leadership/Volunteerism/Citizenship Award, grades 9-12
- Sofia Macaluso, Healthy Living/Healthy Orange Award, grades 9-12
- James Moore, Positive Change Leading to Success Award, grades 9-12
- Jonathan Ortiz, Positive Change Leading to Success Award, grades 9-12
- Sophia Solimando, Spirit of Success Award, grades 9-12
Additionally, congratulations to High School Physical Education Teacher and Varsity Football/Wrestling Head Coach Kevin Gallagher for being honored with the County Executive’s AssetBuilder/Outstanding School-Based Professional Award.
The Orange County Youth Bureau’s mission is to promote positive youth development through countywide integrated planning, funding, monitoring, coordinating and developing youth and family services programs for Orange County youth aged 0 to 21.