To register in the Minisink Valley Central School District, a child must have his/her actual and only residence within the district.
In addition, the child must be five years of age or older before Dec. 1 of the current school year.
Summer in-person registration dates:
- July, 6, 14, 19, 21, 27
- August 2, 17, 23 ,25, 29
- Appointments are required.
- Please make an appointment via this link: 2022-23 student registration
- Be sure to include your name and phone number/email when choosing an appointment time.
- If you are unable to make an online appointment, call the Registrar’s Office at at 845-355-5812 to request a time/date.
- If you have more than two children to register please choose more than one time slot.
- Please be prompt and prepared.
- All registration forms will need to be completed prior to your arrival time.
- Forms can be obtained by clicking here: New Students
- You can request forms be mailed to you by calling/emailing 845-355-5812 or emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to bring all necessary documents at the time of your appointment. Copies of original documents will be made during the registration process.
Learn more: New Students