Class of 2021: Mark your calendars! Save these dates! We’re getting ready to celebrate your graduation!
Here’s the introductory list of planned events to celebrate the Class of 2021!
Details to follow for all! Check this page often for updated information and additional events!
- Ongoing: “Senior Spotlight!” Keep emailing information to Senior Class Advisor Marie Demchak at firstname.lastname@example.org for social media and website recognition!
- March 29 and ongoing: 90 days until graduation: “Light Up Green” begins! Light up your home/business in green! Be creative! Submit your photos for social media!
- April 12 to 16: Four days of in-person instruction begins and includes High School Spirit Week
- April 21: Warrior Day/Senior Photo Op Evening. All K-12 students, faculty, staff and administration wear Warrior gear or green/white to honor the Class of 2021! Seniors: Bring your camera and family for photos in your favorite Minisink Valley swag for evening photos! (Family members, too!)
- April 27: 60 days until graduation: Senior Class Door Decoration Contest begins! Local restaurant gift card prizes to be awarded, courtesy of Superintendent Monahan. Start planning now!
- May 3: “College/Career/Military Decision” announcements begin on social media and will run throughout May. Get your chosen college/university/military swag ready and submit your photos for social media!
- May 4: Class of 2021 Car Parade (Rain date May 5)
- May 7 and/or 21: Senior Ball
- May 27 through June 25: 30 days until graduation: Marquee Sign Senior Recognition begins honoring the Class of 2021!
- June 4, 11, 18, 25: “Friday Night Lights on the Football Field,” beginning at 8:21 p.m. (20:21 p.m) to honor the Class of 2021; Scoreboard to read “20-21!” Photo ops!
- June 5: “21 days” until graduation: Class of 2021 Saturday Warrior Run
- June 9: Virtual Academic Awards
- June 10: Virtual Athletic Awards
June 15: “Senior Family Cap and Gown Photo Op Evening.” Bring your camera and family and dress up in your cap and gown for “formal” photos, including photos with Principal Hauck and Superintendent Monahan!
- June 21: 1 week until graduation: Baccalaureate Service
- June 25: Graduation (Note: Hold June 26 and 27 for revised graduation plans, if necessary)