Minisink Valley school community:
As the opening day of school approaches, and in the interest of transparency, we’re sharing useful links from the New York State Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). During a recent media briefing, Gov. Hochul announced New York State’s COVID-19 protocols would be in alignment with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- State Department of Health Releases New Guidance for K-12 Schools
- Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs to Support Safe In-Person Learning
- COVID-19 by County
- What to Do If You Were Exposed to COVID-19
- Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Safe, Effective, Free
- COVID-19: Schools and Youth
Thank you for your attention to this useful information.