The Minisink Valley Natatorium will reopen for summer hours beginning Monday, July 26 through Saturday, Aug. 21.
Hours will be Mondays through Thursdays and Saturdays. Lap swim hours are 9 to 11 a.m.; and open swim hours are 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Senior Citizens: $1
General Admission: $2
A fall community swim schedule will follow toward the end of August.
COVID-19 issues require specific procedures that must be followed by all users:
- Enter the pool through the designated entrance door (doors closest to gymnasium).
- Please follow green directional arrows on the floor of the pool deck to ensure social distancing. (The artwork above notes the arrows as red.)
- Check-in with the pool supervisor at the front table to provide your full name and phone number in the event pool staff need to contact users.
- Mask Wearing: Vaccinated patrons are NOT required to wear a mask. Unvaccinated patrons should wear their mask until they enter the pool.
- Please keep six feet of distance between each other at all times.
- Locker rooms will only be accessible for bathroom and changing purposes. Lockers and showers are off limits until further notice.
- Patron belongings must be brought out to the deck and can be left in the bleachers in socially distanced areas.
- When swimming is completed, please change promptly in the locker room.
- Exit the pool through the designated exit door (doors nearest the pool bleachers).
Thank you for your attention to this important information.